The Play Date Cafe

Wednesday 28 January 2009

AWARDS




It's lovely to receive awards but oh so difficult to select just a few fellow bloggers to pass them on to as my list of favourite blogs grows each day.

Thanks so much to Ann for passing on the Kreativ Blogger 2 award....your blog is a constant source of inspiration and wonder Ann. The rules for this award are to list your 7 favourite things and pass the award on to 7 people (lots of thinking involved there!) so here goes.....

1. Family & Friends
2. Crafting
3. Dogs
4. Birds & Wildlife
5. The Sea
6. My PC
7. Ice cream

I would like to pass this award on to the following people who have some stunning creations on their blogs:

1. Sandy
2. Annie
3. Chris
4. Jenny
6. Lana
7. Rubymay

I was also lucky enough to receive the Beautiful Blog award from both Cynthia and Jane. The rules for this award are to pass it on to 5 people who have inspired you and made your blog what it is. I just wish I could give it back to Cynthia and Jane as they fall into that category. However, after much thought, I would like to pass this award on to:

1. Wendy (for inspiring me to set up a blog and explaining how to do it!)
2. Phree


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise,
thank you soo much for the award :) its gorgeous and I'll add to my award post straight away.

Hugs, Marlene x

Crafting Queen said...

Denise, thank you for the comment on my blog and for the lovely award. Will put in on really soon. HugsAnesha

RubyMay said...

wow...thank you so much Denise x
I will blog this later when I have chosen 7 names to pass this on to. It won't be easy with all the lovely bloggers out there !
Sending hugs x

Sandy said...

Thanks my friend.
I´m very honored.

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting these awards! I found your glove - will take it to Paddy's next week. Great to see you today.
Chris F

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise many thanks for your comment and good wishes - yes my workshop is tomorrow! OOer! Will take your glove. Did you get your letter yet? Hope so. see u soon
Chris

Beryl said...

Congrats on the awards Denise. Well deserved. Thanks for the nice comment on the DL card. I used Bruynzeel Superpoints which are like a fat(ish) felt tip. Sometimes it works better than others. I think it depends on the stamp. It should work well for text but I'm rubbish with text however I try.
Beryl xx

Shirley said...

Congrats on your awards, Denise. So deserved!

Honey

Honey