The Play Date Cafe

Thursday 8 January 2009

DOTTIE'S WORLD 'AVE A LAUGH CHALLENGE CARD


Here is my card for Karen's challenge at Dottie's World, which this week is to use something funny on your card or project. Hopefully the sentiment is legible....handwriting isn't one of my talents! I used Coredinations and Papermill Shop cardstock, Poppicrafts ribbon and We R Memory Keepers eyelets. I made the stage background with a graphics programme and Dottie (downloads available from Charmed Cards & Crafts) is coloured with Promarkers. Sorry the scan isn't that great but the writing was blurred on the photos I took.


12 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Brilliant! Love it!

Ann Whitfield said...

You certainly made me laugh with this one Denise! Fabulous card
Ann x

Louly said...

Oh...MY....Word!!!!!!!I am in lurve with this card. Everything about it is perfect and boy did it make me laugh!!!
Thanks for playing, this card as made my day.
Don't forget to email me soI can reply with your freebie image.xx

Sandy said...

OMG this is really cute.
Fantastic card with a wonderful stamp.

Beryl K said...

Great fun card Denise, nothing wrong with your handwriting
Beryl x

Karen Mortensen said...

That is BRILLIANT! I love it! What a fantastic idea, it really did make me chuckle.
Thank you for taking part in my challenge xxx

Btw, your link on Dottie's World is for Dottie's World, not your blog ;-) xx

Jane's Blogs said...

Very humorous ... brilliant card.

Jane xx

Loopy said...

I love it.

PixieHouse Creations said...

WOW love this card,it made melaugh
wendy xx

Nicky said...

Brilliant card really clever idea made me laugh out loud

Anonymous said...

Love your card, very clever! x

Jac’s Playground said...

certainly made me LOL! totally excellant card

Honey

Honey