The Play Date Cafe

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Caardvarks Sketch Challenge Card


Well this has to be a first for me....TWO posts in one day!!!!! After doing a looooooong job search online and applying for 2 more I had some time on my hands and decided to make a card. I spotted a great sketch on Caardvarks latest challenge and just had to have a go. I enjoyed making this and used Coredinations & Papermill Shop card stock, Pink Petticoat paper, a flora doodle wild rose, Doodlebug letters, Papermania & Poppicrafts ribbon. I can't remember where the round silver frame is from. It did have parchment inside but I took that out and fastened the ribbon around it. The butterfly brad is also from Poppicrafts and I think the silver flower was a magazine freebie. The button brad is from HOTP, that much I do know! The embroidered flowers were my colour inspiration for this card. I have had the embroidered swatch for ages and found it by accident when unjamming a craft drawer!

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

Another fabulous card Denise
Beryl x

Sandy said...

Fantastic card.
Pretty in pink.

Phree said...

Great card, love the strong colours.

Honey

Honey