The Play Date Cafe

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Quick Post!


I am really disappointed that I haven't been able to visit my favourite blogs and see what everyone is up to lately but I haven't been on the PC much due to hurting my back last Friday. I am really supposed to be online now applying for jobs but I couldn't resist opening another window and posting on here. It's just a quick post but when I have finished with the boring but necessary stuff I am looking forward to seeing everyone's latest creations. In the meantime here is a card I made for a friend's Christmas birthday.
I got the beautiful Stampsmith Ophelia stamp from Graphicus. She is stamped with Sepia Versafine and matted onto Artylicous butterfly paper. I just added blue organza ribbon threaded through some white paper lace which I inked to make it look more vintage.

At least I have some good news.....just got a letter confirming a job interview on 22nd January. I am really pleased as that is only the 2nd interview in spite of all the job applications I have sent out in the past 3 1/2 months since I was made redundant!


6 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card! Congratulations on you interview, good luck with it.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Hugs
Anesha

Beryl said...

This stamp is beautiful and the card is lovely. I'm sure the recipient was well chuffed.
Sorry to hear your back's been bad and hope it gets better real soon. Good luck with the interview. I'll be thinking of you.
Beryl xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely beautiful Denise - I adore that stamp - must do something about getting it. Sorry to hear that you've hurt your back, take care and give yourself plenty of time to heal. Well done on the job interview - I'll keep everything crossed for you
Ann x

Sandy said...

Wow this wonderful.
Really beautiful.

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Denise, really lovely and good luck with the interview
Beryl x

iReneM said...

Oh what a lovely card.
That stamp is gorgeous.
Good luck with your interview :-)
x

Honey

Honey