The Play Date Cafe

Saturday 19 June 2010

Stamp Something Summer Bear


Here is my card for the latest Stamp Something challenge.  The theme is summer and I decided to use summer colours rather than a summery image.  I have had the little teddy bear stamp for ages, not sure of the make but it always stamps perfectly.  I just added a little shading.  The flowers are coloured with stickles and the centres are liquid pearls gold.  The base card is made from Coredinations and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the sentiment.  The smaller flower layers are Coredinations and a scrap of card I stamped ages ago using the faux batik method.  The ribbon is Doodelbug...I think. 

2 comments:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Adorable card! I love the CAS design! Super cute image too! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)

Crafting Queen said...

Cute card, really like the eyelet and the ribbon.

Honey

Honey