The Play Date Cafe

Tuesday 24 June 2008

Tagged!!!!

I have been tagged (well and truly tagged!) by Chrissie, Sue, Wendi, Beryly and Cynthia, thanks ladies! Actually I don't mind at all:



TEN YEARS AGO


I can’t actually think of anything memorable from 1998 but I am sure I had far fewer wrinkles and grey hairs than I do now as I would have been 39. It would be nice to turn back the clock to then as my parents were still with us and our lovely dog Suzy. I was in the same job as a full-time secretary, that is probably the only thing which hasn’t changed.



FIVE THINGS ON TODAY'S 'TO DO' LIST


Whatever the day brings at work
Quite a lot of ironing (yuk!)
Online grocery shop
Birthday cards
Box for the card I made last night (that’s the last time I stick large embellishments on a card…hate making boxes!)



SNACKS I ENJOY



Any kind of ice cream, Jordans Frusli bars, Green & Black’s chocolate, bananas



THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE



Buy a large house with plenty of land by the sea, open an animal sanctuary and try to build some sort of secure future for our son who has had M.E. for 13 years. I would of course give some to relatives and friends, favourite charities and maybe go on a cruise. I would also have a huge craft room of course.



PLACES I HAVE LIVED



Greater Manchester and The Wirral.



The people I am tagging in return are:



Dawn

Andrea

Rhiannon

Steph

Leann



As I don't like posts without pictures I have added a photo of Paxos which I took a few years ago, wish I was back there!!!!

No comments:

Honey

Honey