The Play Date Cafe

Thursday 12 June 2008

A Change From Cards!


I decided to make a gift bag for a friend's birthday, thinking it would be quick and easy but being in 2 pieces which needed glueing together it took longer than I expected as I am not exactly good at cutting and glueing (so used to using DST on cards). I enjoyed decorating the bag though as that was the easy/fun part. The notebook was fun to do with the Zutter machines and it's now in the bag along with other pressies for a friend.


5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Ooooh I do like these Denise, very glam! I'm sure your friend will love them. It's nice to have a change from cards sometimes isn't it?

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

These are fab! I am with you with the cutting and glueing thing and if you chuck a bit of precise measuring into the pot too I am well and truly challenged!

Annie said...

completely agree with Wendy - couldn't have put it better myself.
love the finished bag though and the book is so cute.

Ann xxx

Sue said...

These are just fabulous. Such inspiration.

Ann Whitfield said...

These are lovely Denise. Your friend will love them and I love your choice of colours
Ann x

Honey

Honey