The Play Date Cafe

Monday 15 April 2013

Feels like Spring






I am entering my floral butterfly into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Pretty in Pink
Milk Coffee Welcome Spring
Cute Card Thursday Butterfly Kisses
Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers
I love Promarkers Embossing Challenge

The sentiment and small flower were heat embossed in Gold onto a label cut with a Spellbinders die.  The butterfly and flower stamps are by Hunkydory and are stamped on a Spellbinders fancy square.  I have used Promarkers to colour my butterflies.  The pink base card is by Anna Griffin and the pink wild rose has been in my craft stash for years.

5 comments:

cheiron said...

Gorgeous butterflies. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge at the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very pretty card love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

WeirdCat said...

Great card,lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
Ruth x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, loving masking of the images.

Honey

Honey