The Play Date Cafe

Monday, 15 April 2013

Feels like Spring

I am entering my floral butterfly into the following challenges:

Whimsy Stamps Pretty in Pink
Milk Coffee Welcome Spring
Cute Card Thursday Butterfly Kisses
Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers
I love Promarkers Embossing Challenge

The sentiment and small flower were heat embossed in Gold onto a label cut with a Spellbinders die.  The butterfly and flower stamps are by Hunkydory and are stamped on a Spellbinders fancy square.  I have used Promarkers to colour my butterflies.  The pink base card is by Anna Griffin and the pink wild rose has been in my craft stash for years.


cheiron said...

Gorgeous butterflies. I love the colors. Thanks for playing along with the April Showers/Spring Flowers challenge at the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Very pretty card love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

WeirdCat said...

Great card,lovely design, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
Ruth x

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, loving masking of the images.