The Play Date Cafe

Sunday 23 October 2011

Thistle



I am entering this card into the Play Date Cafe Challenge 104.  I can't remember the brand of the image stamps I'm afraid.  They were stamped in Black Memento and coloured in with Promarkers.  The sentiment stamp is by Waltzingmouse Stamps and the ribbon, ribbon roses, gems and sunflower brad are all from my stash.  The card was not meant to have that sunflower brad on it but it looks a bit better than the mauve ink smudge I managed to get on my finished card...ooops!


2 comments:

Andrea Ewen said...

How beautiful, love the color arrangement and the wonderful embossing! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH! This card is so pretty--I love the embossing! Beautiful ribbon too! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

Honey

Honey