I made this card on Monday for Rainbow Lady's Challenge 119 "Feathers." I have only just got around to taking a photo of this as I am still unsure about it (I think I may have overdone the distressing). I used Stampin Up and Rollograph stamps, Versafine Sepia, TH Distress Ink Corduroy, various shades of Colorbox Queue, Pink Petticoat dots paper, Nestabilities labels 15 and large eyelets. I finished off the card by threading a length of string through the eyelets and a couple of feathers through the punched holes on the smallest label. I don't think my mind is on crafting this week as I am off to hospital later today to have the plaster cast removed from my foot, which is good and I can have a nice soak in the bath, but I think the X Rays will confirm the osteotomy hasn't worked...we will see!