The Play Date Cafe

Saturday 4 April 2009

Lilac & Blue


I have been longing to have a go at the latest Colour Create Challenge all week as the colours really appealed to me....only just got around to it, so very last minute!!!!! The card was designed with the Serif Draw Plus graphics programme and I really enjoyed making it. All that remained then was to cut out my design, mat it onto a square of blue cardstock and attach it to my white scallop edge card blank and finish it off with some lilac ribbon.


7 comments:

Beryl K said...

A really lovely card Denise, I love the colours
Beryl x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Great card. Love the checkerboard layout. Some great images in there. Thanks for making my colour choice look so gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sandy said...

Wow what a great card. Love the color. Fantastic work. Love them.

Ann Whitfield said...

Beautifully done Denise - the colours are gorgeous
Ann x

Phree said...

Great card.

Rainbow Lady said...

Not seen you for ages but I hope all well with you and your new job. I love this very clever. Love Cynthia x

Shirley said...

How very creative and so pertty! I love the colors you chose and how you put it all together!

Honey

Honey