The Play Date Cafe

Saturday 6 December 2008

New Pink Petticoat Papers


I recently bought the gorgeous new Pink Petticoat Big Swirls papers in the cream option and couldn't resist using the Milk Chocolate and Mocha on this card for a friend's birthday. It was also an excuse to submit another entry for Liz's prize draw to win a new Slice die cutting machine!

You also get the plain colours in this download so it's an easy way to get perfectly co-ordinated papers on a card. I used the plain Mocha paper as a frame for my fairy image, which is from Joanna Sheen's Pamela West CD. I printed it out in Sepia to go with these papers, added Doodlebug alphabet tiles in pink and a matching organza bow and finally edged the card with a gold Permatouch pen.




10 comments:

Annie said...

The whole thing co-ordinates beautifully. Good luck in the draw - that machine looks awesome - I too would love to win it.

Ann xxx

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Denise, I'm really into swirls at the moment
Beryl x

Sandy said...

OMG this is totally awesome.
Fantastic card. Love them.

Liz Armstrong said...

This one is included too : )
I think you have a talent for using colour.
Liz
xx

Chrissie said...

This looks gorgeous Denise! I actually didn't recognise the image in sepia, I prefer it like this. Gorgeous papers and the colours? mmmmm yummy!
I'm sure your friend will love this.

Ann Whitfield said...

Stunning card Denise and fabulous colours
Ann x

Carol said...

Wow stunning love those papers and they image - beautiful
TFS
:)

Shirley said...

What a beautiful image and lovely card!

Shirley said...

I love your blog. I hope you will Follow me too!!!

Sam Woodruff said...

This is sooo pretty!

Honey

Honey