The Play Date Cafe

Friday 21 March 2008

Competition Cards
























































I haven't been in a very creative or cardmaking mood lately and have only made a couple of cards, one of which was for Joanna Sheen's Fashion Boutique competition which I can't post but I found a folder containing photos of cards I made for Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine's Cardmaker of the Year competition. I entered cards into the Cuttlebug, Dovecraft, Joanna Sheen, Paper Cellar and Paper Mania sections (didn't win any prizes) but here are the cards:

































































2 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I am just catching up with my blog hopping after a really busy week! There is a lovely selection of cards here Lavender and I see you have Jane's new stamps!! They are still on my wish list! Loved your star card too!

Jane said...

what a lovely selection of cards !

Honey

Honey