The Play Date Cafe

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Elusive Images Mackintosh Stamp Card


This is my first card using the wonderful Elusive Images Mackintosh bauble stamp set. I love these stamps as they can be used for any type of card without the hangers so they are not just for Christmas. I thought it would look good stamped and embossed onto heat resistant acetate before colouring and am pleased with the result as my first attempt at this technique several months ago resulted in a burned tangled mess!!! Just realised this is the first time I have made my own aperture card too, thanks to the Cuttlebug.




4 comments:

My Paper World said...

It looks really beautiful!

Rainbow Lady said...

Ooh I really like that so pretty and as you say you can use it anytime. Might be one more I have to buy.
Love Cynthia x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fab card ,realy pretty ,Dawnx

Jane's Blogs said...

Rennie Mackintosh image ... what more could you ask for ... stunning, and so very versatile.

Honey

Honey