The Play Date Cafe

Thursday 13 September 2007

Christmas Card Time


I don't particularly like thinking about Christmas halfway through September but as it is fast approaching I thought it was time I made some Christmas cards. I used my new Hot Off The Press papers on all these cards and I tried very hard to use a variety of stamps but kept coming back to my favourite snowmen!



















































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Oh wow - you have been busy and they are all fab! Thanks for visiting the blog and your kind comments!

Honey

Honey